Solutions Team provide the full range of building inspection, compliance and regulatory guidance services. Our specialised service assists clients with meeting all their Council compliance requirements, quickly and effectively. This includes residential and commercial projects and the more specific building and construction regulatory requirements.
- Documenting and indexing how your building design complies with the New Zealand Building Act and Building Code.
- Obtaining the required Earthquake Repair/Damage Audits (CCC's) and Certificates of Public Use (CPU).
- Delivering essential reports for building consents, including Sec 112 and Sec 115.
- Providing advice and guidance regarding building work that is exempt from Council Building Consents.
- Developing technical investigation and compliance reports, including Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP) complaints, Determinations, Waivers and Modifications.